Surface Frezze and cant unfrezze


i had "twice" have surface exchanged due freezing problems. has nothing sleeping issues. experts @ store in mission viejo ca. told me second time appears application problem. 1 of operating files being wiped out? told last time (over month ago) developmental manager in store working on issue , me cause. called store yesterday , talked manager. told me person assigned task call me in 15 min. of sunday 3rd have not heard anyone? big red flag. issue no 1 wants talk about. in mean time cannot load application onto surface in fear freeze again. each time gets exchanged costs me several hours info lost. bought business tool me in field perform work. use excel spreadsheet , after 6 hours of input (saving every 5 min.) surface froze again. time came after restart. after $1000.00 cost unit, insurance, , of other stuff, nice if tell me issue before fails again in middle of project , loose 6 hours work?? there lot of smart guys @ microsoft, have believe has answer, share?

 

this simple. use bought surface business. use excel running spreadsheet, not app run excel. excel program not have freezing problem, has been confirmed store. point, may hardware or application problem, microsoft issue , not appear knows issue or not want share information me. if not load applications onto surface, dont have freezing problem. can run excel program on anyones tablet, since have microsoft surface nice if solve problem. start calling me back,

customer service, concept.



Other Forums  >  Surface Application Design and Development



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conditional formatting a graph vertical axis in SSRS 2012 charts

Register with Power BI failed

SQL server replication error Cannot find the dbo or user defined function........