Store the data


i developing 1 portal.i have bing map,where user able specify location of property.once user specify exact area(logi , lati) need save same longitude , latitude when user search region ready registred us,will displayed same location pointing in bing map well.
 
how can store selected longitude , latitude db?
 i using html , java script code behind.
 
or please tell me whether possible directley store selected area(latitude , longitude) in sql server 2008 r2?
 
please me urgent me.
 thank in advance.

hi,

please check spatial data type in bol

thanks,

janos


there 10 type of people. understand binary , not.

my blog | hire me



SQL Server  >  SQL Server Data Access



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conditional formatting a graph vertical axis in SSRS 2012 charts

Register with Power BI failed

SQL server replication error Cannot find the dbo or user defined function........